Monday, 3 October 2011
I just Don't understand
My darling, I really don't understand you. I wish i did. It drives me insane. Especially when I comes to her. Things just started to come right, then you texted her again. I don't know why, shes nothing but trouble. One minute you hate her and have nothing good to say, the next you say you still want to be her friend. I don't understand. Why would you want to be her friend after everything? It makes me wonder if one minute you hate me and the next you love me. I know she is mind fucking you I can see it. Your mum can see it, your sister can see it, and so can your brother. So why can't you? I know you have a heart of gold. But sometimes i wish you didn't. She is just manipulating you and I wish you could understand that. I guess I'm asking too much there. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment