Thursday, 13 October 2011
Your little Miss perfect. You get whatever you want. And it's all handed to you. And then you have the cheek to turn around and say, "You just want to spend Money. " To me. Your right, I do want to spend money. MY HARD EARNED MONEY. But wait, you wouldn't know what that means because you just get everything! And now your worried about your weight. Well if you didn't get your lunch brought for you everyday and It wasn't full of shit food and you did some exercise, then maybe it wouldn't be an issue. Now you get a free gym membership. Lucky you. !!! I can't wait for the day that you have to get off your arse and work, Then you will see that life isn't so easy, That every things not just handed to you. Your spoilt and you know it. I wish you had a day in my shoes. Then you would see things differently, and actually appreciate what you have and what you get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment