Wednesday, 5 October 2011

I don't know what to do. You tell me you love me and that you can change. I'm not really sure if that's true. It seems like everything you have said is a crock of shit, even though i know most of it is true. I don't want to keep doing this. and you know that. She is destroying me. She has destroyed us. she won. I hope she is happy now. I'm scared to live my life without you. Can we really sort things out, or is this really the end? I know only i can make that choice, but it's just so hard. Part of me wants to stay the other part is saying go. Run, run as far away as you can. But that's just it. I don't know if i can.  I don't know what to do anymore, but i sure am pissed that that stupid bitch won. Should we make it work just so i can say "haha fuck you, you tried, nearly succeeded, but failed. No matter what you do, you can't break us." or should i just give in. Walk away, let her win, and let him know what he has lost. . . . .? I hate you and i love you all at the same time. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment