Thursday, 12 January 2012

Words are words, and nothing more.

WOW. I'm speechless at that. But hey, words are words and nothing more. If you want to act like a child, be my guest, but I'm not going to stoop to your level. I have too many good things in my life to let you try and drag me down. You can think what you like, say what you like, annd post what you like, but I really don't care. In a next month, my career will be well under way, and soon after I will be heading overseas. Things are finally going right in my life. I'm not going to let what you say have any effect on me. Have you hurd the saying "sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hut me"? Well that ones just for you, and your petty words.

No comments:

Post a Comment