Tuesday, 17 January 2012
Day two, and I'm only just surviving. I'm so close to loosing my rag. The spoilt little brat. We went to the mall yesterday. I took her to the shops she wanted to go to first. What a mistake. As soon as I went to a shop that I wanted to, the complaining started. Then the "can I get that". Boy oh boy was I getting frustrated. I worked hard for the money that I want to spend (mainly on myself) and that little brat not only gets everything, but expects me to get her things too. So frustrating. And the loud, annoying, rude next door neighbour, that's another story. Every half an hour, "can Maddie come around?" Why did I say yes to this. I think I'm going to shoot myself very shortly. . . . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment