Wednesday, 7 December 2011

You liar

You lied to me. You looked me in the eye and you lied to me. I thought you were my friend, I was wrong. I was a fool to trust you, to listen to you, to talk to you about my life and my feelings. If you had just been honest i could have been there. But no, I'm not good enough for you, or your stupid group.  I wonder how manny of you really are my friend. Somehow, I think it is very few. I'm just a thing, a tag along, a loner, a something. I'm mad. really mad. But that is your problem now. I'm not going to be here. Not for you, or anyone anymore. I've learn't my lesson. Never again will I do that again. . . . So congradulations, you have opened my eyes and showed me what i am to you, To everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment