Monday, 21 November 2011
Again, Really?
Again, really? How much longer untill you finally give up? Friuday was the last straw for me. I was walking home with my brother and you saw me. So you pulled the blinds and started yelling stuff out the window. The words you said are stuck in my head. As if they are on replay. "Run fat bitch run. Your nothing but a fat ugly skank" Every time i get dresses, I think about what I'm wearing. No more short shorts, no more short skirts, no more dresses. I even watch what I eat, and I'v started excercising twice a day when i can, Just to prove those words wrong. To make them go away. I called the police on you that day. I've had enough. You lied to them and said you didn't do it. Stupid bitch, you said it infront of my brother, that means i have a witness. I also have the neighbour from across the road and X's mum. They have all seen you have a go at me and call me nasty things. I don't let you see that it hurts. That those words you say stick in my head. That every time you say something, that night I lay in bed and cry. I just want you to go away. To leave us alone! I can't understand why you are doing this. Then, when the police paid you a visit, the first thing you did was text X. Even those texts you send him stick in my head. your text that day was "Your F****n Gfs a B***h. She thinks that calling the cops on me is all good. Well think again. Im really furious." Your Furious? HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I FEEL. I wish they could lock your ass up and press charges, but at them moment I can't. Not untill there is a threat. So I just have to wait. I have to sit back and wait. I've asked X to get your number blocked. Hopefully he will. I don't know what i would do other wise. She will not be happy until we are destroyed. But i'm not going to give her that satisfaction of winning. I'm not going to let her destroy what we have, She is not worth it. I can't let her win no matter how much she pisses me off. She is nothing. She is worthless. She is just the friday trash thats left on the side of the road waiting to be picked up. Please Mr rubish truck man, Pick it up soon. . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment