Tuesday, 15 November 2011
I miss you
I've been thinking about you alot lately. I'm not really sure why. You were my best friend. Some days I wish you still were. I look around and see everyone with their best friends. I wish i had one of those. I used too. But i don't now. It makes me sad. It shouldn't after everything that was said, but it does. I looked at your Facebook page today. The next thing I know, there were tears rolling down my face. There were still photo's of me and you on there. But why? You hate my guts so much that you can't even respond to a text or an email, but you left the pictures up. I just don't understand. Anyway, your new life, it looks happy now. I guess it doesn't really worry you that much. You have clearly moved on. I'm just a figment of your imagination now. I'm nothing to you any more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment