Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Your Mine and Don't you forget it!

Finally, Things are back on track. You finally understood what i meant and what i had been saying to you all along. Why did it take you so long to understand whats always been there? The plain and simple obvious. I know i don't fully understand you, I don't know if i ever will but I understand you enough to know that what we have is real and no one can change that. No matter what the problem, we always manage to get though it. Yeah we start off fighting, but then we talk. We fix it. But most importantly, It makes us stronger and it makes Us well us. You know I love you. I tell you everyday. You make me smile, You make my heart skip a beat when ever i see you. You give the bast cuddles and the sweetest kisses. You are you again. I missed that. Please baby, no more fights, no more tears. Just your happy amazing self. But please don't forget my Cuddles and Kisses. I love you. And Please don't forget that either. No matter how hard things get. I'm always here. Always have been, Always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment