Thursday, 22 September 2011
You hate me because he's mine. Thats the only reason why. You don't even know me, so you be nasty to try and make me leave. Well i'v got news for you! I'm not going ANYWHERE, So, Why won't you just Fuck Off? I'm sick of youand your pathetic drama. We both are. We don't like you and we have had enough. Your mean and horriable, That's why he doesn't like you. All you were to him was just another person. He didn't love you like he loves me. You don't mean anything to him like i do. If you did, he would be with you not me. Why do you have to do this to us. Why can't you just move on. You have doine enough. Isn't it time to move on? Your not the one he wants. Not the one he loves. So go! Go away! you think you can abuse me and I let it happen? Well your wrong. Yesterday you saw a diferent side of me. I stood up to you. I called you a worhtless piece of shit! It felt so good, It felt good to stand up to you, to tell you the truth. But now, I'm dwelling on it. Something I don't want. I don't want you in my head. I don't want you to make me feel this way. I don't want to react to you at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment