Monday, 14 May 2012

Went to adrealine forest today. Made myself look like a real dick. Should have seen that one comming.  I'm reallly not a big fan of heights. . .  Although I wish you had more compassion. You  know that I don't like them, yet you made me do it. And then to make matters worse, everyone starts laughing at me. Yeah cause that really made me feel better. And then they were talking about it in class. Please, don't stop talking on my behalf.... I'm sure if you were in my shoes, you would feel the same. You are all making me want to give up on this cause. you make me feel like I'm at high school again. I thought we had grown up from that. . .Yeah right. . . . Well thanks guys. You have won at making me feel left out. Maybe I shouldn't go to Australia. . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment