So you know how I feel, and you don't really care. You're the one that made me this way. It's your fault, so don't get mad at me. I know you don't understand. Nor are you ever likely to. It seems like everything we worked hard for is all crashing down around us. And all because of her stupid shit. If it was the other way around, I'm sure it would matter. There are people you don't like me to see, and there are people I don't like you to see. I Think the whole thing is stupid too, but there is nothing I can say or do to change that or help. I try my best and it all just seems like a waste. You make me wonder why I love you, and If you're really worht it. All the drama, the pain, the tears and the anger. Great. She just messaged me. Now my heart is beating a million miles an hour. . . Make It stop!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment