Life, Wow, Shit. Just when things start lookin up they go down. Why does this keep happening? Oh that's right because you have more right than what I do. You dictate to our every move. What makes you think your better than me. And X was right. Everytime he tries to talk to you, you shoot him down. make him feel as if he is wrong. Because He is, in your eyes anyway. Maybe I should right you a letter. Make you read what I am feeling. Make you know thae anger that I hold. You can't tell me that you know what I'm going through. You never will. In 5 weeks time, I will know whether I have to have surgury. But you don't care. It's all about them. I'm not part of your family, nor will I ever be. There is a clear difference in how you treat me to how you treat your kids. I know they are your kids but What about me. Am I not good enough to deserve the same respect? Your so caught up in yourself that you forgot to take a look at everything else. You complain about money, then stop getting your hair and nails done and buying shoes all the time. The only reason you won't let us start our lives is because you will loose your sorce of income oh and the car. Why are things so unfair. There is one set of rules for X and one set for everyone else. It's sad that you treat them all differently... I thought children were all ment to be treated the same. Guess Not! ......
No comments:
Post a Comment