Monday, 25 June 2012
I love you.
In exacty 24 hours, I will be in Japan. I'm not really sure how I feel about that. I stayed one last night with my honey last night. Well one last night for three weeks anyway. He went to drop me off home this arvo so I could finish packing and he gave me a cuddle. He didn't want to let go. Mind you I didn"t want to let go either. I'm going to miss you. I'm not even going to be here for my birthday. Ok, so I will be half way around the world and on top of a mountain, but nothing beats you. Nothing beats a cuddle and a kiss from you. You don't know how much you mean to me. You don't know how much I love you. I saw you cry today. For the first time since the farm. It was that same look you gave me when I left. I know you don't want me to go. I kinda don't wanna go either, But it's just for three weeks. I'll still be here. I'll still love you. I'll still be yours. And I know you will still be mine. Plus, the time away will be good. With you and your possiable new Job, it will give you some space to think about it. With no pressure from me or your parents. You just do what is right for you. I will support what ever decision that may be. Just like you have done for me. I know these next three weeks are going to be hard, but in the end they will only make us stronger. There is not a minute that will go by that I won't think of you. Your always with me, no matter where I go. I love you my baby. I love you so so much. And don't you forget it. XXXX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment